REAL SURVIVAL NOW is a preparedness/survival website that is dedicated to helping people become more self-reliant and better prepared to face the very real threats that exist in today’s world. The site covers a wide variety of survival and preparedness topics, including information for surviving man-made and natural disasters, urban disasters and crime, and self-reliance and off-grid strategies that can help you survive almost any crisis.
Knowledge is the key to survival, without it, you don’t stand a chance!
Real Survival Now started in 2021, as an online site and resource for people who are interested in survival, preparedness, self-defense, and Off-Grid Living. Feel free to look around, and make sure to come back often. We update the site on a daily basis so there is always a new article or piece of information that will interest you.
Have a question or an Idea?
If you have any questions or have an idea for an article, feel free to drop us a line. You can email email@example.com
Our policy is that we only put up reviews on gear that we use and like. We will not put up a review for gear that we do not use.
I want our readers to know that all the gear reviewed on this site has been field-tested and has held up to the standards we feel are necessary for survival gear.
Want to Advertise on our site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Elysse Curry
I created this site as a resource for people who are looking for information on Survival and Living Off-Grid.
Elysse Curry, founder, and writer at Real Survival Now is one of the new and emerging emergency preparedness & survival websites online. She is actively emersed in the training on preparedness and survival training with no real-world experience but is passionate and enthusiastic in her thirst to help other newbie wannabe preppers embrace the concept and implementation even if it is a pipe dream.
She is the author of the Book: Secrets To Survival Outdoors For Couch Potatoe Fantasy Adventurists.
Survival & Preparedness Experience:
- Wannabe Hunter, Fisherwoman, & Backpacker with 0 years of Wilderness Survival Experience.
- Wannabe Emergency Communications Specialist & Licensed Ham Radio Operator. (She owns the gear;)
- Emergency Preparedness & Urban Survival Consultant. (Took 1 Time Training course in Martial Arts, Firearms & Tactical Self Defense. (Watch out she is dangerous!)
- Dreams about Specializing in fishing & hunting, and firearms. (Adventure is her fantasy,)
- (Probably never will happen as bugs and things that creep and crawl make her squeamish, however, she does have the gear and loves the hats.)
For more information on preparedness and survival training, or to contact Elysse with an interview or speaking request Click Here to Email Us